An insulated tumbler mug is reusable, environment-protection and non-toxic, and are always more stylish than plastic cups, so it will be good for your healthy and hydration. During working or party at outside, to have an reusable insulated tumbler mug at hand is easy to keep hydrated. While,we have to mention that after a deep research, we found that many of us don’t clean our drinking tumbler often enough and not in a right way, which may bring to the exposing of germs and bacteria. The bellow please follow our steps,so you can clean your reusable tumbler mug(reusable water bottles, reusable insualted flask etc) in less than 5 minutes.
You will need: Dishwashing liquid/ Bottlebrush/Bleach/Vinegar/Water bottle cleaning tablets/Paper towel
The Steps following:
1.For daily cleaning: Wash your insulated tumbler mug at least one time per day. Firstly, fill the tumbler mug with warm water and some dishwashing liquid. It would be better to use a bottle brush,scrub the inner and outer walls,the bottom of the tumbler. Also remember to clean the lip of the tumbler mug. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Since the moist environment will bring a good blooming thrive for bacteria, we will suggest to dry the tumbler mug with a paper towel. You can also leave the lid off if you would like the tumbler to be air-dry, otherwise, a moisture environment will provide an ideal place for germs.
3. When your tumbler mug is with a label showing for dishwasher-safe, you can put it in the dishwasher machine and use hot water setting for running.
4.For a thorough cleaning: You will need a deeper cleaning when your tumbler mug has a heavy smell or it haven’t been used for a long time. Please use some bleach to the mug, a teaspoon will be ok, then using the cool water to fill it. Then place it for overnight, and then rinse thoroughly, then drying it as the instruction.
5. You can also fill the tumbler halfway using vinegar, then pour into cool water to instead the bleach using. Place the tumbler with mixture overnight, then rinsing or using the dishwasher for running.
6. You can also use some tumbler mug cleaning tablets for a deep clean,this way you will not need to scrub. The cleaning tablets can remove the odor and grime as mentioned.
7.Don’t forget to clean the lid with water and dishwashing liquid every day ,especially when your lid is with several parts,you need to separate them before cleaning to guarantee the crevices without grime lurking.
8. Clean the reusable straws: You can do via using a set of straw cleaner, using warm water and dishwashing liquid,scrub away the gunk. Rinse via using warm water,it is also dorable to place it into dishwashing machine to run if it is dishwashing safe.